Tuesday, July 13, 2010

So Much to Tell...

A little bit more about me... Incase you didn't know, today is a very special day for me. No, it isn't my birthday or anything like that. But it IS my one year and five month anniversary. Normally, my boyfriend and I don't celebrate "month" anniversaries because we both think that is too much lovin'. However, he surprised me on this 13th for some reason, and I'm not complaining! I smiled so big when I found the card that he hid in my house. I'm pretty much completely in love with him! Picture? Yes please.


So there he is. Just the person who I can't live without. No big deal. The funniest thing about the card is that the front said "To my wife..." But, he crossed out wife and put girlfriend. Silly boy. I got a good laugh out of that one. You could say we're pretty serious. And at the same time, we still act like we're five together.

As if the day couldn't get any better, tomorrow I am leaving for California with my beautiful room mate Chelsea! I've never been to the west coast before, but as the song says, "California girls, we're unforgettable!" We shall see! I'm not sure how much blogging will be done in the wonderful, sunny, seventy degree weather, but pictures are a definite yes. Until then!

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment