Thursday, July 22, 2010

California Girls ((yes it's late))...


As much as I tried to keep up with the blogging, the last couple of days in California I got a little bit lazy. I'm back to wonderful, humid Oklahoma now. I will definitely miss California, but being back is good too. So as I eat my bowl of mac & cheese and catch up on some laundry, I thought I would share some pictures of the last couple of days with you.

Something that I had only done once before going to Cali was getting a pedicure. Some girls can't go two weeks without getting one, I see why. It was so good just being with the girls and getting all prettied up! After we got our toenails done and walked around a little bit, we met up with the guys and ate at probably the best little burger joint around called Knockout Burger. It was such a good atmosphere! Right off of the beach, so as the song says "... daisy dukes bikinis on top..." were definitely the style.


The last day we spent in California, we went to old town San Diego and walked around. It reminded me of a mini Silver Dollar City, except for it was real. If that makes sense. Lots of old houses and cool things to look at. There was a mini market with little trinkets to buy. See for yourself!



I bought a couple of little souvenirs at the market for a few very special people, so once the secret is out, I'll post pictures. Can't ruin those surprises!!!! Life is back to normal now though, back to good ol' work! Until next time!

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment