Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday Combinations...

One thing that will hopefully keep up with on here is what I like to call "Monday Combinations". Explaining further... I love to picnik. It's what I do. Sometimes I get the urge to just edit, edit, edit! So, I decided it would be awesome if I started posting a series of things that go together just splendidly. My personality can be a little bit out there. I probably wouldn't be described as "normal", but abnormality is what makes us all unique, right? So.. Monday number one. You just can't go wrong with a cup of hot cocoa, Jack Johnson, and a rainy day. If the real Jack Johnson could come serenade me, I would probably pass out. However, this is a stretch when it comes to reality. I usually have to settle for listening to his music on a CD or through iTunes. His new album "To the Sea" is phenomenal, by the way. In the end, this series is mostly just a picture (or two) of my personality. I'm really not one to be high maintenance. Don't get me wrong, I love to shop and hang out with the girls. But a rainy day cuddled up on the couch is right up my ally.

Look forward to next week's combo! (Hint: It's going to be delicious.)


-Much Love-
Bethany


No comments:

Post a Comment