Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bracelets...




I was so excited to get to go home this past weekend! I got to hang out with my family and catch up on what's going on with them. I don't know if I more excited to see them, or to give them their souvenirs from California!!! It's not a lot, but I got them these sweet bracelets in old town San Diego. They are hand woven and have such beautiful colors. I was worried Ben would think it was too girly, but he loved it! So I'm relieved. Here's a visual to the left. Another one of my weekend highlights was being creative with my wonderful mom. I am always so inspired by something I see and I want to add my own creative twist, but I can never seem to get the basics down! This would include sewing, stitching, cooking, that sort of thing. She's been a pro since she was probably five years old. So I love going home and learning from her. I'm actually getting better! Check back soon for some DIY instructions of what we made! Until then.


-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment