Friday, July 16, 2010

California Girls ((day three))...

The beach! The beach! The beach! What an amazing day. Everything was just so chill. Literally. The water was freezing. But, I loved it. I only got knocked over one time... but at least Chelsea went first. There's not much to say about it other than "wow". I could live on the beach and be the happiest person in the world I'm pretty sure. I was pretty proud of myself too for not burning, until we went shopping and I realized I'm a shade of red that I'm pretty sure isn't normal. Guess the sun takes a few hours to catch up with you! Still... here are some pics!



And this next one is a little something special for someone who I miss very much... Maybe I'll actually give you a copy this time...



Well, shopping at The Forum and a day at the beach was almost as good as our home made dinner. Roast, mac & cheese, rice, and tortillas (from scratch thank you!) Uh-mazing. Well worth waiting for. Can't wait for tomorrow! Until then!

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment