Wednesday, July 14, 2010

California Girls ((day one))...

There is nothing more amazing than spending the first day in California just relaxing by the pool, hanging out at the house, and eating some amazing homemade mexican food. Day one in Cali has been sooo good! The very first thing I noticed was the WEATHER!!! Going from hot, humid, 99.98798 degree weather to nothing but sunshine and a light breeze is beautiful. I didn't get to California without some craziness though! Two plane rides with the Thompson family. Need I say more? I love them so much.

1. My beautiful room mate Chelsea and I waiting for our final flight to Cali...

2. We're here! California!

3. My newest place of residence (I could definitely get used to this)...

What will tomorrow hold you might ask? I think maybe a trip to the beach, shopping, or a pedicure? Possibly even all of the above. I'm so excited! Until then...

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment