Saturday, July 17, 2010

California Girls ((day four))...

One of the best days yet! Not that we did anything crazy out of the ordinary, but I'll be honest with you... shopping and food... that's the way to a girl's heart. This morning, we woke up and ate a great breakfast and then got all prettied up for the day! Shopping in California is the best. It's all really upscale, but I think that is what makes it fun. We shopped until we dropped, and then we shopped some more! We found this really cute little boutique called Papaya that I fell in love with pretty quickly. My kind of store. Shall I show you some of my finds? I'm going to anyway.




When we got home, we were starving!!! We had the best dinner yet. Yes, I was lame and took a picture of it because it was just that good. More homemade tortillas, salsa, guacamole, spanish rice and beans, carne asada, pollo asada, and grilled onions. The watermelon is still calling my name, but after trip number two to the Kincade/Thompson buffet, I'm stuffed... Gotta rest for a while before heading back to the kitchen. Doesn't it look amazing though? I'm loving being part of those Mexican roots. Italians can cook too (aka my family), but it's a whole new realm that I'm finding myself in. And I love it.



The only complaint about the day is my phone pooped out on me. So for those of you who may be trying to get a hold of me, it's a lost cause. Maybe when I get back to the place I call home I'll try and get it fixed. Or not. We'll see. Going to the Padres game tomorrow!!! So excited for some baseball. Until then!

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment