Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Combinations...

So... I realize this is a little bit late in the evening (slash morning) but, in my mind, I haven't gone to bed yet so it's still Monday! Lots of crazy things happened this weekend and believe me I have a ton of things to write about and pictures to post... but all of that will come later. For tonight.... it's a new combination. Last week's hint read back to the future. This has to do not with the movie, but with my obsession over vintage clothing and buttons. By the looks of it, vintage is the new future. There are so many adorable things out there that would love to be worn again. That perfect dress for a late night out on the town, or that cute little apron that your nana used to cook in. It's all just waiting to come alive again! And buttons? They are my newest love. I've made so many things with them. And they add so much to the vintage look (especially if you can go through your grandmother's old button collection). I'll post pictures soon of some lovely things I've been inspired to make. Until then!

Next week's combination: A recipe for disaster.

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment