Sunday, July 11, 2010

It Had to Happen Sooner or Later...

I knew from day one that a blog would be either a very good idea, or a very bad idea. On one hand, it could be something that I would end up substituting for homework or being productive or sleeping (this is the bad end of the deal). On the other, more positive, end of the spectrum, blogging could help me keep record of all sorts of opportunities and experiences that life will throw at me. I choose to believe the second option and try to keep a handle on the first possibility described. So, here I am. I hope to share with you, and also continue to remind myself of who I am. The title of my blog defines how I want to live. "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." These words were taken out of the book of John. I have been given the gift of eternal life by my Savior. Not only life, but abundant life.

Hopefully, as I begin to write, this will show through. Keeping a blog of my random, crazy, and abundant life will hopefully remind me not to take anything for granted. It will be random at times, yes. But also, I hope to share how my amazing God is working in my life each and every day.

-Much love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment