Friday, August 6, 2010

New Obsession...

Sometimes, I feel like a go a little bit overboard on the arts and crafts. I can never have too much creativity in my life! I love making new things, what can I say? I may not even be finished with one project and I'm already excited about starting the next! My new obsession... chalkboard paint. I haven't done anything yet, but it's coming. There are so many cool things you can do with it! You could make awesome gifts for people, paint some cute house decorations, or just give yourself a little reminder board... I'm so stinkin' excited to start painting away!

:: Reminder Board ::

:: Chalkboard Door... LOVE IT ::

:: Chalk-labelled Cabinets ::

:: Chalkboard Wall Art ::

I am in love. I need to do a little bit more researching, but it looks easy enough! And the outcome is soooo cute! Can't wait.

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment