Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Monday Combinations... Or Tuesday...

I am so sorry that I forgot to do Monday Combinations yesterday! I got the chance to go home and see my family this weekend and I took it! I loved getting to see everyone again because I forget sometimes how amazing my family really is. So, this week we will have "Tuesday Combinations". It's like Monday Combinations with a twist.... Running at the lake is one of my favorite ways to exercise. If you know anything about me, I am a big baby when it comes to getting that heart rate up! I hate feeling like I'm dying because I can't breathe, but somehow, the lake helps take my mind off of how much I'm hurting. The last time I went for a jog around the lake, the sun was just setting and the sky was a brilliant pink color. The clouds were amazing and before I knew it, I had made it to my mark! It's so encouraging to be running with an actual purpose and mark rather than on a treadmill. Hopefully, I'll start running a lot more this school year. Someone has been begging me to go with him more (Ostin....) but I'm not mentioning any names (Ostin....).


-Much Love-
Bethany



1 comment:

  1. haha i need a running buddy too, so we'll talk...ps WE MOVE IN IN 4 DAYSSS! haha i love youu

    ReplyDelete