Monday, August 2, 2010

Gettin' Antsy...

The summer has been so great! I needed a break from school, don't get me wrong, but I'm so excited for this next year! So many reasons!!! Allow me to blog twice in one day and rant about the many causes for my excitement.

:: 1. Decorating some wall in my new apartment like this (bedroom, living room, doesn't matter...) ::

:: 2. Dressing for fall/winter. I love scarves and coats and hats and gloves (zooey deschanel is my hero) ::        



:: 3. Finding the time in my hectic schedule to make these adorable ID holders... ::


:: 4. COWBOY FOOTBALL (need I say more?) ::



:: 5. Cutting my hair like this. I'm still trying to decide, but it's more than likely happening... ::


The same tattoo also possibly? No. That was a joke. A big joke. But isn't the haircut adorable? There are so many more things I'm ready for... Organic chemistry, here I come... 

-Much Love-
Bethany


2 comments:

  1. omgomgomgomgomgomgomg

    that rooooooom! i CAN'T WAIT to decorate our apartment! also, I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you also! And I think I know a pretty amazing photographer to fill some of those picture frames, yes? haha.

    ReplyDelete