Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Combinations... Or Tuesday... Again.

So, even though I realize that this is technically Tuesday (12:08 am) I'm still awake, yet again. Maybe I should start calling this series "Tuesday Combinations"? Sitting here with my cup of coffee and a quiet apartment, all is good with the world. A new combination for you is Summit Co. and money. You may laugh now, but there is not a time that I can go into that store without wanting to spend money. Summit is a wonderful little store that was started right here in Stillwater. I love going through all of the rock climbing gear, "outdoors-ie" wear, and camping stuff. I've always loved to be outside. Summit basically just clothes you and prepares you for the outdoors. Love it!

Stillwater Summit

-Much Love-
Bethany

1 comment: