Saturday, August 7, 2010

Inspiration...

I love shopping. Sometimes, I think I love to shop too much. Actually, that is most of the time. It's not so much the girly shopping that gets me though... No. I do things the hard way. I love to look for those vintage pieces in thrift stores, the bargains in the "not so thrifty" stores, and most importantly, the right accessories. I've been inspired to try and make hunting for these finds a challenge. I absolutely love making jewelry... I have only become interested in this hobby this summer, but it is a quickly growing passion of mine. Why spend money on something when you can make it right? However, the right inspiration is a MUST. Creativity should be original, but it definitely helps to see what talent someone else has put out there and putting my own spin on it. Take a look at this wonderful jewelry line that is a huge inspiration to my own jewelry...




LOVE! Waxing Poetic is a beautiful vintage inspired line that has captured my interest. I love all of their pieces. The way that they combine the charms and chains to go perfectly together is just brilliant. Check out their website!


-Much Love-
Bethany


No comments:

Post a Comment