Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Combinations...

What a better combination than cooking and loud music? Although it can be a recipe for disaster, it can also be very relaxing. Whether you want to jam out to the smooth tones of John Mayer, or something a little bit crazier, tunes always add to the cooking experience. Just make sure not to let anything burn! Cooking is sort of a new adventure for me. I love it, but I need a lot of practice. As my boyfriend says, my best dish is pretty much my only dish. This summer, one of my closest friends taught me how to make a very simple dish that tastes delicious! All you do is...



Sauté bell peppers, squash, zucchini, and mushrooms in a frying pan with zesty italian dressing. In another pan, you cook chicken breast (marinated in italian dressing, of course) until it is golden brown. Combine it all together and you have a delicious meal. I cooked this for my brother when he was here and he loved it! What a little cutie :)



Next week's spoiler: Time to get in shape!

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment