Friday, December 31, 2010

With This Ring...

Now hold on! I know what you're thinking, and no... there's no way I'm anywhere near getting married! I did, however, want to show you some of my very own DIY projects.




A few of these went to some lovely ladies for Christmas, and I may still have one or two of them... but I plan on making many more! I first got the idea from a girl that I worked with at a bridal boutique. The ring on the far left was one that she made for me. They're very simple to make! Any vintage button or earring that you find that works with your personality will be perfect. Next, make sure the back of that surface is flat... I know I had to get creative. Last, but not least, I found the bases for the rings on this manufacturer's website. Enjoy!

-Much Love-
Bethany

1 comment: