Monday, December 6, 2010

The Smell of BBQ in the Morning...

Odd title? I think so. It has been an odd morning. First of all, I had to work the morning shift at work. I never do that. And I'm glad. The smell of BBQ first thing in the morning is not something I'm too fond of. That's pretty much the only thing that has been awkward about today, but nevertheless, I had a few minutes to blog before my lab this afternoon, so I decided to go for it. So many things have been going through my mind lately. School, resolutions for the new year, finals, Jesus (reading through the book Captivating has been one of the greatest decisions ever made), BBQ, and also Christmas lights. If people would leave their Christmas lights up all year around, I think I would look at them all year around. I. Love. Christmas. Lights. Other than that, I really have nothing to blog about... it's a random day. Still, this is the day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it! In the spirit of randomness, here's a picture that I found on google images (gotta love that...) that made my heart happy. Enjoy.


-Much Love-
B.

1 comment:

  1. And I can't even get your dad to help me put up lights on our porch :( Love the pic! Love you!

    ReplyDelete