Sunday, December 26, 2010

Future Interests...

Christmas around here was pretty splendid. I loved spending all the time with family and friends and everything that Christmas brings... But more on that later. Today, I got a facebook message from my lovely room mate Chelsea about homes that are up for rent! We are going to try and possibly find a house this next year... so she had been looking! This made me want to look up cute homes... You will never believe what I found!












I think I am in love. Especially with that gorgeous bedroom and definitely the wood table in the kitchen. Oh and those suitcases! I'll have to use that idea for sure. My mom says that my grandma may still have my great-great-grandmother's suitcases! I sure do hope so! Oh, and the most important part. I found all of these pictures on this blog. You can drool for hours... I know I did. So excited to have my own home one day!

-Much Love-
Bethany

1 comment: