Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Lengths College Students Will Go To....

Here I am at Aspen coffee.... trying to study for my micro lab practical that is in a mere 3 hours... I've been here since 10:30 and do I feel any more prepared for this test? No. I know what you are thinking (mom)... Why are you blogging then? Well, I had a very wise friend tell me that if you study for 50 minutes at a time and then take a 10 minute break doing something that makes you laugh or something that makes you happy, then your studying won't be so bad. I like this theory. So mostly, I've been listening to my Iron and Wine pandora station and talking with my friend Caramie. Since studying for my final, I have learned some important things... a quiet time before studying always helps, gingerbread soy lattes are delicious, and this song will change your life... Enjoy.



-Much Love-
Bethany

1 comment:

  1. You have my blessing to take those "happy breaks" while you study! I agree with that advice...did I give it to you? hehehe.

    ReplyDelete