Thursday, December 30, 2010

I Can't Feel My Face...


Well, bye bye wisdom teeth! They're definitely not there anymore. And I have definitely drooled a couple of times... Awkward way to put it, but if I had a full beard, it would be numb. Basically that whole region. Thank goodness that my tongue finally got its feeling back, or I wouldn't have been able to taste my 7UP ice cream soda! Anyhow. It is almost a new year! I thought I would share a couple of goals for twenty11.

1. Take a picture a day for 365 days. I may not get to blog every day, as this semester is one of my busiest so far, but I'd like to look for meaningful things. Not only to improve some photography skills, but also to really look for joys in life. Look for purpose.

2. Run. I'm thinking realistic? Three miles comfortably and then definitely move it up. I'd like to run at least a half marathon some day. Maybe even a full!

3. Go on a significant road trip. And by significant, I mean out of Oklahoma... Colorado? New Mexico? Maybe California? Who knows...

4. Thrift for clothes as much as possible.

5. Fall even more in love with Jesus. Have the moments where it's just me and Him. Get away, be still. I can't wait for what He will teach me.

That's a good start I think! Maybe more will come to me in the next couple days... I already have some ideas cookin! What are YOUR goals for twenty11?

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment