Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DIY Explosion...

Ok... I'll admit it... Maybe my living room does look like Hobby Lobby exploded. I enjoy crafting, what can I say? However, I do believe you can be on craft overload... For example, I have about a hundred ideas floating around in my little brain that I would like to actually create. Some of the potential crafts I have the elements to make, some I only have part of what I need to make, and some... well I have nothing at all. But what is my problem? I cannot seem to focus on just one at a time... or use the materials I have for that matter... I'm always interested in something new. What "somethings new" you may ask? Ok. I'll show you.


First of all, this amazing cupcake stand/jewelry holder (depending on what size of vintage plates you use). I already have my center pieces and one plate, now I just need two more that match!
I first found this idea here.


Also, my amazing friend Amanda (who is an art major) makes me so jealous of her life. She is amazing. Her home is so cozy and cute! One of the most adorable things I've ever seen is in her house. She has vintage doors everywhere... Actually only in a couple of places and they are amazing. On one of them, she either punched out the glass, or it didn't come with glass... I'm not sure... And then she nailed plywood painted with chalkboard paint to the back... I don't know how well you are picturing it, but I'm sure it's not as cute as hers really is. I can't wait to try it out!


And here we are :)

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment