Saturday, January 1, 2011

Shades and Pottery...

Today, my very good friend Alyssa and I started off the new year right. We drove to Brookside and greeted the day with a great cup of coffee from Shades of Brown. Let me tell you... what a wonderful little coffee shop. There is art everywhere... and the coffee is delicious! Antique furniture and twinkle light heaven... and my favorite part, all of their dishes are handmade! Ceramic! We decided to go around the corner to Brookside Pottery where we learned that they actually made the first of their dishes, then went on to teach the owners to do create the art themselves! Beautiful. Here's to starting the new year's goals strong... a picture... or two...




Such a wonderful day! Now, the kitchen in the Kellehan house is looking mighty tempting with the homemade Tortelli my mom is making! Can't wait!

-Much Love-
Bethany

p.s. If you would like to go to the lovely ceramic shop blog... the lady gave us her business card!

1 comment: