Monday, January 3, 2011

3/365...

January 3... As today was my last full day with my family on Christmas break, I tried to soak it up as much as possible. My mom and I mostly just killed time shopping and getting our minds off of things that have been troublesome lately. Amazing how shopping can cure a girl. Well... some girls... for some time... It would get my mind off of things for a little while, and then I would be right back where I started. I know I've already blogged once today (shocking...) but, at the end of the day (like it is right now... there's literally only 18 minutes left...) God is the only thing that fills me up. That quiets me with his love. How wonderful he is. He spoke to a desperate heart tonight through Psalm 145. I definitely would say it's a good idea to go read it if you don't already have it memorized... which I'm sure most of you don't... Just sayin. So go read it!


I should probably hit the hay... I have a coffee date with three little munchkins before school tomorrow morning. 

-Much Love-
Bethany

p.s. Another goal for twenty11... See more sunrises.

No comments:

Post a Comment