Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4/365...

Well, it's back to school for this girl... even though classes haven't started yet, I feel like there are a million things I need to do to already. But enough about that worrisome stuff. My parents took me out to lunch this afternoon before I had to head back to Stillville. We ate at this little hole in the wall mexican restaurant that I am pretty much in love with. It was delicious. But the best part was finding out that they were going to just throw away this giant window they didn't want anymore and so we asked to take it. I have big plans. And they have to be big... because like I said... the window is enormous. Anyhow, don't judge a book by it's cover... or a window by it's color... It will be repainted trust me! I'm pumped.


It literally takes up my entire back seat... wouldn't even fit in the trunk! Gotta love free stuff!

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment