Saturday, January 29, 2011

Drastic Life Change....

I know this is completely ridiculous. But I am about to go there. I'm about to blog about sandwiches. I just ate a delicious cranberry chipotle turkey sandwich. A while back, my room mates and I went to a farmer's market here in town and purchased three different kinds of salsa. Personally, I chose a cranberry salsa that is delicious, but not so great with chips (because it's sweet I think). So I just added it to a turkey and swiss sandwich. Delicious. Then, I was inspired to look up other unique sandwich recipes. I don't know about you, but plain old turkey sandwiches get old really fast... Maybe you need a little inspiration... I know I do sometimes.









-Much Love-
Bethany



2 comments:

  1. thankth for thith inthpirathion

    i need it thometimeth too
    :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. in the newest issue of glamour magazine, they listed some yummy recipes to "get you out of your lunch rut"!

    the article is here: http://www.glamour.com/health-fitness/2010/12/healthy-recipes-get-out-of-your-lunch-rut

    save money AND become cooking savvy!
    perfect for us college girls! :)

    ReplyDelete