Sunday, October 3, 2010

This weekend...


What did this weekend have in store for me? Wonderful things, my friend. Here are some aspects of the weekend that have been memorable:

{Likes}
First experience GS-ing (garage sale).
Lovely fall weather.
Seeing high school friends again.
DIY funnel cake... YUM.
Chicken Enchiladas.
Waking up to the smell of coffee instead of having to roll out of bed to make it myself.
Football.
Wings to Go.
Yankees.
House church.
Favorite memories talk with my family.

{Dislikes}
How fast time flew by.
Being reminded of how much I miss everyone when I'm gone.
Knowing I need to study, but not being able to talk myself into actually sit down and cracking a book.

All in all, it has been a wonderful weekend. Pretty soon, I'll be headed for Stillville. Maybe I'll stop and get a pumpkin spice latte on the way? Fall weather always brings back the crave.

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment