Friday, October 1, 2010

Home At Last...


I'm so stinkin' happy to be in C-town. I haven't been home since school started and I was starting to get  pretty homesick. This will probably be a short post because there's just so much to do and so little time! What's been on my mind lately? Funnel cake. The Tulsa State Fair is happening and all I can think about is funnel cake, cotton candy, corndogs, and lemonade. Yum, yum, yum. So... my amazing family and I are probably going to make some home made funnel cake this weekend! Stoked? Yes. Speaking of the fam... Here's a short introduction.
~Me and my Daddy~
~Me and Brooke~
~Breanna... Cute stuff~
 ~Little brother Benny~
~And my best friend/Mom~

Aren't they just precious? I love em' to pieces. Now, it's off to some carnival and high school football for me! 'Till next time...

-Much Love-
Bethany



No comments:

Post a Comment