Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Interview at a Coffee Shop...

So as I was "studying" at the wonderful Aspen today... I ended up running into Christine McGrath. I love, love, love her. So stinkin' much. She has such a heart for God and such a hilarious personality! Please visit her blog I promise you won't regret it. Anywho... I was sitting here pondering what to blog about today after my extremely serious post yesterday, and she gave me the wonderful idea of an interview. No promises on how much you'll truly know me after this interview, because questions could be extremely random knowing this lovely lady. She's to your left... just FYI... how ridiculous is she?
Handing the keys over now...


1. If you could be any cartoon character, in any cartoon, what would you be and why?

Not a specific character, but definitely in the cartoon Recess... Love that cartoon. 

2. What is your biggest fear?

My goofy answer would be probably peeing my pants in public. That would just be so scary. My biggest fear for real though, would probably be someone like trying to kidnap me. Those meany heads.

3. Would you rather be Nelly Furtado or Nelly the rapper?

My first response is who is that? My second response would be Nelly the rapper... I could be so gangsta.

4. If you could swim in any liquid of your choice, what would it be?

Figuratively speaking, it would probably be an Izzy drink... so delicious. I don't know that I would want to swim in anything but water though?

5. If you could teleport anywhere in the world, where would you go and what would you do when you were there?

Right now it would be Greece. Santorini to be specific. I would eat, and swim, and eat, and admire Grecian culture, and eat, and shop, and eat, and eat, and eat...


6. When you were a child, what was your dream? Like what did you want to be when you grew up kind of thing?

I always loved making lesson plans and pretending like I was a teacher... I would line up my stuffed animals and make them listen to my fake lessons... it was great.


7. If you were on a desert island, three people of your choice, all celebrities, who would they be and why would you pick them?

Sandra Bullock, because she's my favorite, and I just think we would get along really well, and she would make me laugh. Alex O' Loughlin, enough said. The guy from survivor... I would need to survive somehow. 


8. If you could acquire any skill/talent, what would it be?

Longboarding/surfing/snowboarding. Because I think they are all so cool, and I'm so athletically retarded that I'm not sure I could do any of them... but that's what it would be.


9. Favorite season, and your favorite hobby to do during that season.

Fall!!! I love to dress up in warm clothes, drink some coffee, and decorate for autumn... So simple, so good.


10. Pet peeves?

People who come in to a restaurant/store 10 minutes before you close... be nice to your waitresses/clerks. Playin really bumpin music at 3 o' clock in the morning... thank you college apartment living. College professors appointing a "substitute teacher"... really?


Thank you so much Christine for this enjoyable interview. Good times for sure!

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment