Monday, September 13, 2010

Surprise!

As you may have already noticed, my blog has been put through quite an intense makeover the last couple of days. I still plan to tweek the last few details, but so far, I'm loving the new look! Not that any of that was important, I just didn't want anyone to be confused. Moving on. I'm so excited for what God is doing in my life as of late. I feel that my whole walk has been brought to a place that can just take off! I want so bad to dig into the word and find the difficult things that God is trying to teach me. Also, I'm so excited for discipleship within Phi Lamb. Last night, I signed up to be discipled by and older member... This consists of probably numerous trips to the coffee shop and talking about the things of God together. I'm ready to see what she can teach me and how she will hold me accountable. Then, on the flip side of things.... I am eligible to be a "big" this year! Our new pledge class is HUGE and I'm so excited to see the littles that I get paired up with. Littles... if you are out there..... by some small chance reading this blog.... I just want you to know that I have been praying for you for quite some time now and I'm thrilled to be getting to meet you asap! I can't wait to pour into you like my big has poured into me over the last year. Can't wait! I should probably be getting back to studying now... Yuck. Have a wonderful day!

-Much Love-
Bethany

p.s. Pray for your room mates today! Whether that consists of a sister/brother, best friend, or spouse... These people have to put up with you! And on an even greater level, they care about you so much! Say a little prayer for 'em!

2 comments:

  1. i just love you bethany grace!
    and i hope you have a wonderful day. and ill be praying for you. and i miss you because i havent seen your face in almost 7 hours!!
    ok. the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The P.S. is my favorite! :) Good reminder!

    ReplyDelete