Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Bubbles...


Yes, I do realize that I haven't quite been keeping up with the blogging lately. School is so extremely crazy right now! I'm loving every minute of it, but let me tell ya... Keeping up with classes, Phi Lamb, work, (and so on and so forth) leaves little time for blogging. So, I'll keep this short and sweet. Something made me smile first thing this morning on my way to school. I was listening to this amazing radio station and I found myself laughing all the way to campus! The DJ was talking about how he is obsessed with lists. So he signed up for the list o' the day via e-mail. The list he received today dealt with 10 ways to get happy fast. Number one on the list was to keep at least two bubble machines at your house at all times. I cracked up. Being a christian radio station, I was expecting like read your bible for three hours or something, but no (not that that wouldn't make you happy fast). So funny.

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment