Friday, May 20, 2011

Random...

Ok... a rundown of my morning so far...

Wake up.
Get ready.
Talk to the room mates.
Change clothes.
Go to Aspen.
Order a delicious breakfast burrito and vanilla latte.
Have some sweet time with my Lord and Savior.
Become more thankful than ever for periods of waiting in life.
Come home.
Change clothes.
Start Tangled... the best animated movie ever.

And I wonder why I have so much laundry... I change clothes more than anyone I know. Anyhow, in a quite random post, I will share with you the rest of my so called randomness...


Me and Mary at Relay for Life. What a special time.


Me, Nicole, and Chelsea at OSU baseball. Love of my life.


My youngest sister, Brooke, and I at McAlister's in Tulsa. I love random meet ups with my family.


This is how we put up with finals week... We were tired of studying inside... so we literally pitched a tent on our front porch and slept there all night. Only a couple of weird looks were issued. 

-Much Love-
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment